[DeTomaso] Driving Lights

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Sat Apr 19 08:01:24 EDT 2014

Im doing a time/distance rally in May that may start very early and go into
darkness, has anybody ever designed a bolt or clamp on lightbar for the
front that doesn't require mutilating my car.
Thinking of something like 2 Cibie(sp) round lights 7" above the hoodline
sorta like a Lancia Stratos with a small tab in the middle for a GoPro and
two Amber 5" lights hanging below. Ive found wireless 12v switches and
relays.
I don't want to drill holes or weld anything.
Just curioys about mounting the bat without doing any damage.

Michael Shortt

Michael Shortt