[DeTomaso] SPC, House with lots of garages for sale.

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 11:55:30 EDT 2014

To all you Puget Sound area Pantera people and any "wanna-be" Puget Sound people:

Some of you are aware that we built our retirement house out on the water south west of Seattle and have moved in to it.  Now it's time to sell the "in-town" house.  Several of you have been to the in-town house for Pantera events, even a Mike Drew guided steering rack rebuild session was held there.

The property has enclosed parking for up to 7 cars.  There is a fully heated "man-cave" in the daylight basement of the house where my Pantera and a couple of motorcycles lived.  Then there is an attached 2 car insulated garage. Behind the house is a detached 4 car shop/pole-barn with concrete floor and 240VAC power.

The house is 2380 sq feet with 4 bedrooms 1.75 baths and sits on 2.1 acres.  There is also a tool shed and a chicken coop with a concrete floor on the property.  Both have 120 volt power. I'll even throw in the Tractor which lives in it's own shed..

The house is located southeast of Renton on the Renton/Maple Valley line.  It's just about 14 miles from SeaTac airport, and has good freeway access.  It's "Country living in the city" so to speak.  It's also not too far from Doug Braun and Mike Thomas so the neighborhood might be a concern...  ;-)

If anyone is interested let me know.  It will probably list the end of the month.

Thanks for your attention!

Jeff/2467  (Cell 425-306-2855)