[DeTomaso] Carb Inlet

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Sun Apr 13 13:05:57 EDT 2014

I am still waiting time on the dyno, so engine is pretty much on hold for
5332.  But, am thinking ahead to when I will need to put on an air cleaner.
I have seen several engines with an inlet to the carb that splits in two and
mounts the air cleaners to either side of the carb.  Any comments on the
performance of such a set-up, or recommendations for a better setup?

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement