[DeTomaso] ZF gear oil

Don Thomas don.thomas.ieee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:46:28 EDT 2014

*  "And there is no "yellow metal" in our ZF:s, right?"*

Well... actually there is... in the shifting linkage which has brass
bushings... I just recently had Lloyd replace those.

The brass bushings are not listed in the standard over the counter ZF
repair manual / parts catalog.

To add my 2 cents... I use GL-4 Amsoil.  I still have 3 gallons of that
stuff.  Never had any problems.

Cheers !

     [3][6][9]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL24

     [4][7][10]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL4

     [5][8][11]http://www.harborfreight.com/sta-lube-gear-fluid-oil-pump-

     [15][18]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL247
     3
     [16][19]http://www.crcindustries.com/ei/product_detail.aspx?id=SL434
     4
     >     5.
     [17][20]http://www.harborfreight.com/sta-lube-gear-fluid-oil-pump-40
     714.htm

     [24][27]thomas at hax.se
     Snail mail:  BanvallsvACURgen 14            Phone:    [28]+46 18 32
     31 18

                 S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Cellular: [29]+46 76 209 8320

     [25][30]DeTomaso at poca.com