[DeTomaso] New Stainless steel headers / exhaust

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:22:01 EDT 2014

Greetings Pantera Brethren,
I recall some posts in the last 6 months / year about one of our Pantera
vendors  having a new S.S. exhaust setup he had manufactured and was
selling and it was well received and there were  allot of discussions about
them for awhile . At the time I wasn't in need of a new exhaust so I didn't
give it allot of thought. I think it may have been Steve Wilkinson.
I heard an unusual sound coming form my car the other day and upon
inspection I discovered that the tab that attaches my left "Mind train"
muffler had broken off at the weld and there was a hole around the size of
an oblong quarter. It may be repairable because it doesn't appear to be
rusted out. I really like my mind train mufflers and "Hall big bore"
headers and would prefer to keep them, but in the event they need to be
replaced the S.S. headers mentioned in the aforementioned posts sounded
good. Can some one refresh my memory about these? And any other suggestions
or comments would also be welcomed.
Thanks,
Boyd