[DeTomaso] Big Bend Open Road Race

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:56:32 EDT 2014

The 'shear' (sheer?) size of Texas even means it's a long haul for me.

But I have to be honest... I much prefer road racing events.
My short term goal is to get my vintage racing license and go have fun with
Tom Upton.

I reckon you're going pretty fast if you can hit 170mph down the front
'straight' of TWS, which is what Tom claims he does.

FWIW,
Kirby

   On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Asa Jay Laughton <[1]asajay at asajay.com>