[DeTomaso] Gary Herrig seats for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 02:27:41 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Got this from former PCNC member Terry Eriksen, now living in San Diego.
He wrote:

====

Hi Mike,
       Been a long time since we have chatted. Hope all is well in your
world. I am writing to see if you could help me sell a pair of the Herrig seats
for the Pantera. They are black Vinyl and cloth with the Isis logo in the
center of the headrest. I had to have them re-stitched hen I got them as none
of the seams were double stitched and they were pulling apart at the seams.
They have been used for mockup only and have no miles on them at all.  I'm
not sure how to send this out to the forums.  I live in San Diego now, so I
thought this would be a great time to sell them and maybe I could just hand
them off to someone at the fun run.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Terry Eriksen
209 607 1471

====

He sent me a huge photo which is too large to post here.   Contact him at
dalliance69 at aol.com if you're interested and he'll send the photo to you.

Cheers!