[DeTomaso] NPC - Panoz - 25th Anniversary Spyder Esparante Announcement

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 18:38:34 EDT 2014

If you haven't been following the rebirth of Panoz and their specialty
cars, you might be interested in the recap of the 25th Anniversary
announcement of the Esparante Spyder, which can be seen at:

Panoz - 25th Anniversary Esparante
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.739989636041038.1073741838.100000900252005&type=1&l=0ad601aec5>Spyder
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.739989636041038.1073741838.100000900252005&type=1&l=0ad601aec5>Announcement
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.739989636041038.1073741838.100000900252005&type=1&l=0ad601aec5>

If you go to the new Panoz.com web site, you can see what they have been
up to and what they plan to do in the future.  John Leverett, VP of
Marketing, has done a great job in getting the new Panoz organization
set up.

Based on what I have seen in this company transformation, we should be
seeing some exciting creations coming from Panoz in the coming years.
If you have time and are in town, they are open to providing tours of
the new facilities.  Give them a call to let them know you are coming. I
am always available (well most of the time) to tag along if you need
company.  Lisa White, administrative assistance, will be happy to assist
you.

Take care.

Dick Koch - Atlanta