[DeTomaso] Fast & Loud

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Mon Apr 7 18:38:50 EDT 2014

I recall when the episode aired, there was a description including a
Pantera.  I too watched thru to the end, and no Pantera.
However, I think it was  a few (4 +/- 2) episodes later that it appeared,
this time not in the description.  Not worth watching.  They declared it a
rusty POS and nothing came of it.
When I visited the shop last August, it was still there and allegedly was
sold and being sorted for the new owner.