[DeTomaso] Green tint Windshield on eBay

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 15:34:24 EDT 2014

Here is Brians info.
Have not talked to him in a while and don't know if he still has any windshields.I think he had 40 or so made in 2012
Peter

The address to the JRD International warehouse is 1229 W. State Street Ontario, CA 91762. When you're ready to pick it up, please contact Kevin @ 909-460-9288 a day or two before.
BrianSoCal Classic Autoglass Connection(760) 233-2277

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com