[DeTomaso] Green tint Windshield on eBay

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 14:28:50 EDT 2014

There is a company in Orange County  CA that had a batch of tinted and untinted windshields made.I bought a tinted one and paid 420.oo
Don't know if he still has some,he deals with obsolete muscle car door-vent and other glass.
He had the mold taken off an original pantera windshield,because he was afraid taking it from an aftermarket glass would end up with a bad fit .
I have not installed it yet but testfitted it to the opening and it looks like it will fit perfectly.
If anyone is interested send me email and I pull out his information.

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com

Wonder who the manufacturer is that they reference?

Tom
5186

   check out our website at:   [1]www.whitehorseranch.com