[DeTomaso] Pantera news makes the BBC front page

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 01:48:27 EDT 2014

In a message dated 4/3/14 18 45 28, cengles at cox.net writes:

>                  Well, that is the most promising story of the Pantera's
> Second Coming.   Good news: ATS seems to have the street and business and
> historical credentials to pull this off.   Financial?
>

>>>I think this is very old news, well out of date.   I recall hearing
about this months ago, but nothing ever came of it.

Interestingly, Steve Wilkinson told me just two days ago that it's all BS,
that Santiago De Tomaso still owns the rights to the original De Tomaso logo
worldwide, and that he also owns the rights to the De Tomaso name.
Apparently there was a clause in the contract with those boneheads that went to
jail, that if they didn't manufacture a car within five years of buying the
rights to the De Tomaso name, that the name reverts back to the De Tomaso
family, and that has come to pass.