[DeTomaso] Recommendations for ZF Polishing Services

William Parmele wparmele at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:30:54 EDT 2014

To Fellow Owners/Enthusiasts,

I am interested in finding someone who can do an excellent job polishing the main and rear cases of my transaxle. I know several of you have polished your transaxle yourselves or have had someone else do this for you.  I have had a couple people in the past do this, but was very disappointed with their work. They polished the easy portions of the parts and missed the more difficult " nooks and crannies".  Can anyone recommend someone who Is good at performing this service?

Thanks!
Bill Parmele
Gainesville, FL 32653
wparmele at Hotmail.com