[DeTomaso] Recommendations for ZF Polishing Services

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 4 18:12:50 EDT 2014

Yep.  Clear coat is not good (IMHO) and makes it impossible to keep up the polished look.
With just polishing and no coating, you have to use a lot of elbow grease and "Mothers" every
6 months to keep the high polished look.  Good to have some cheap labor to help with that.  ;-))

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Rosetta/MEX/VEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147