[DeTomaso] NPC - Russian driving, or why they all have dashboard cams

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:40:08 EDT 2013

*THAT WAS INSANE!!! You must watch this you won't believe it!*
The pedestrians are worse then the drivers, the truck drivers are terrible
, and I have never seen people so lucky , the guy who hopes out of the
windshield of his truck seconds after getting whacked b another truck and
the guy who crashes his motor cycle and hits the ground roles and then
stands up and walks like he is perfectly ok! I was never really  crazy
about the idea of going to Russia but this seals it.
Boyd