[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2014

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 16:20:57 EDT 2013

> Charlie wrote:
>
> Photos of previous events may be found on the POCA webpage as listed in my
> electronic signature, which gives an idea of what the event is about.

Camping is surprisingly civilized too, especially when a few thoughtful people bring motor homes to share.

Also, Gray Gregory plans to enter the race in his 1970 Chevron B16, which was owned by Steve McQueen and raced in the 1970 event and doubled as the Ferrari cockpit for all the close ups in the movie...so we will have somebody to cheer for even if Panteras get shut out.