[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2014

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 14:36:43 EDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback regarding the paddock passes Julian. They are
something highly recommended, and at least they USED to be available in
unlimited numbers at the door. If that's no longer the case, then it's
definitely worth purchasing them through Just Tickets, despite their
mark-up.

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375