[DeTomaso] Great Monterey story

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Sep 5 07:08:02 EDT 2013

Hello guys,
No doubt the officer did a fine job, I have dealt with police in many countries and three continents and without a doubt the California Highway Patrol officers gave me the highest level of respect and proved to me that they deserved my best respect for them.
It is almost a pleasant experience when I get ticketed in California, well sort of.
Here in Louisiana, you feel unsafe when a city officer pulls you over and he will make sure that you know he is the boss and you are nothing, very humiliating.

I dealt with the Greenfield, Ca. police department last week when my girlfriends i-Pad went missing/lost at Laguna Seca. We zero'd in a week later when the person turned it on with "find my iPad'. I called that police dept at 10:42am and gave all info. At 12:10pm Officer Garcia called from the perps living room with the iPad in his hand and I sounded the alarm which helped to prove it was hers. In shipment now back to us. A fine policeman and funny, so unique.

So only get busted in California and if you are a mac user, make sure your "Find i*** is set up.

Jeff