[DeTomaso] Headlights

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 00:00:25 EDT 2013

Jack,
I believe Pantera place has a technical article on how to eliminate the
jiggling of the headlights. One thing you should definitely do is replace
the plastic drive gear that opens the headlights with a brass one when the
plastic gear breaks ( and it will) you won't be able to manually crank open
the lights) the same thing goes for the windows ( as well as the same brass
gear) .I would also strongly recommend   Pantera electronics headlight
controller. It does away with the electromechanical relays and replaces
them with a circuit board and micro processors. It also provides additional
benefits that you can read about on their web site
http://www.pantera-electronics.com/
Good luck.
Boyd