[DeTomaso] Headlights

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Tue Sep 3 18:41:10 EDT 2013

All the info given to me so far is great, thanks to all. In the "headlight  restoration" project, the rubber grommets  (three wire) in the headlight buckets are obviously original - one barely exists - and the white (yellowish) headlight plugs are obviously original. I would love to buy a pre-assembled set of buckets with new grommets and connectors rather than start splicing. I notice the 3 wires go back to a connector plug off the harness. Buying the whole assembly would be nice (desirable). Rather than going down the list of vendors published in the newsletter, anyone "been there-done that"?