[DeTomaso] Autocross size

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 18:29:44 EDT 2013

Be imaginative, too.  We used a community college parking lot that wasn't
100 feet wide but it was almost 2000 feet long and had an elevation change
that really made it fun!

Here it is!  Zoom in on that real estate at the northwest end of Guilford
Community College

https://maps.google.com/maps?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&oe=utf-8&ie=UTF-8&q=gtcc&fb=1&gl=us&hq=gilford+community+college&cid=0,0,9978451335544833197&ei=-JJtUqDmCLKu4APboYFw&ved=0CKIBEPwS