[DeTomaso] Autocross size

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 17:59:05 EDT 2013

Totally depends on how fast you want the course to be. The larger the better is my preference but almost anything will work.

Slow steering, designed for high speed Italian exotic like a Detomaso? I would pick a very large, long and wide open course for it to be any fun. Small, nimble and light car like a Lotus Elan? Small will do.

One of the best Solo II courses I can remember started with a long straight at the start. One car hit 109mph before the first turn...pretty cool.

LS