[DeTomaso] Hall pantera door ventilation system

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:42:29 EDT 2013

All of our modern cars have "fresh air" but it goes thru a cabin filter
first. Having some experience in nationally marketing products for indoor
air quality ( which is generally more toxic than outdoor air ) I wouldn't
want highway air containing smog, exhaust, dirt, diesel particulate,
industrial soot, etc. Being piped in the car unfiltered. Not having a
traffic problems like "the 405" here, the thought of such traffic jams and
deliberately sucking that into the cabin...not for me.
Just my humble opinion.

Michael Shortt