[DeTomaso] Hall pantera door ventilation system

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Oct 25 21:27:35 EDT 2013

Bob, as your photo shows, its a fresh air exhaust, not an intake. It works
when the car's in motion by sucking air out of the cabin thru grilles in the
rear edge of the doors. Hall's been selling that system for years and it
apparently does work. Not too hard to install, either compared to installing
one that works with ram-air at the cowl. As to how effective it is, I've not
driven a Pantera with it on.

I added two home-built cowl intakes to our '72 and they work pretty good
for being only 1-3/8" OD.   But one really should pull the dash to install a
system like mine, or like the stock '74 system which is even more
complicated/expensive. Cheers- Jderyke