[DeTomaso] Listserver archives

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 6 13:05:35 EDT 2013

Asa Jay,

As a software developer I do that for a living.  So any help you need just let me know.  I run about 15 Apache (LAMP Stack)
web servers for all the Mars mission as well.   I also have a team of about 20 developers and SysAdmins that can answer
questions if needed.  We don't email servers but I can tap into another group for that.

So if you need help with Unix tools & Command line as well as Perl, Python, PHP, Javascript, Django or MySQL I can help.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Impact Sequence Team Lead
Deep Impact Spacecraft Engineer & Activity Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>