[DeTomaso] A little Pantera youtube tribute

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 20:16:58 EDT 2013

You must have been listening when somebody said "drive it like you stole
it!".  That better be playing next year at the Fun Rally.
Thanks for the inspiration.  My interior looks exactly like your "before"
picture, and as soon as the remodel is done (1 month???), I'll be back to
working on 6328.

Thanks
Mike Thomas