[DeTomaso] A little Pantera youtube tribute

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 10:09:22 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks.   You guys are going to make my head
swell. :-)

This was done in iMovie, and yes Youtube is blocking it for mobile devices
because I used an Eagles song as background .  I'll try and fix that in the
next couple of weeks.  For some reason they only block phones and not
desktops.

As for the seats,  I had a local shop (Finish Line Upholstery)  make them
from the stock frames.  We used the original rubber seat cushion but added
lots of bolster in the seat and back, and I put an electric lumbar support
in while we were at it.   I like how they turned out, but they weren't
cheap.

This vid was so much fun, I'll have to do one for the 550 Spyder next.