[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:31:00 EST 2013

I cannot strongly enough recommend calling Amy Spengler who represents
Barret-Jackson endorsed insurance through several different carriers.
Not only in terms of premiums paid, customer service, but in amazing
customer service when a claim occurred.
As some of you know, I had a motorcycle boo boo in Oct 2009, whereupon my
leg was broken and the bike totalled. Within a week,
an adjuster had come to my home to examine the bike and even that delay was
caused by me, before I rode 200 miles the following day after the accident
and walked around 6 days with a broken leg before I went to see a Dr. (
tough..not really...stupid absolutely, I'd never broken a bone before, but
had crashed before in MotoX, so until it turned blue, I thought the pain
was just the result of a bad bruise). The bike had "medical attention"
before I did.
A check arrived 2 weeks later, the cast came off 10 weeks after that. They
also allowed me to buy back the bike for a song, and I repaired it to like
new condition.
They not only write my 5 toys, but 3 every day cars, my house, my business,
plus Inland marine production insurance,  2 kayaks and riders on jewelry
and guns...all at a fraction of the prices that we paid with disparate
agents.

I do not get a commission nor do I own stock in these companies. I do
believe in rewarding good people and responsible businesses with
a personal endorsement when appropriate.

Michael Shortt

PS. Recently raised my value to $87,500 and the
extra coverage only went up
$100 a year.