[DeTomaso] Insurance increase

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Nov 21 08:03:33 EST 2013

Recently I was looking to move 5 of my toys from their current insurance
company to another company.  The current company has made some changes
that I really don't care for in their billing process and I was looking
for a new home for the 3 Panteras and 2 more of my toys.  Did a Hagerty
on line quote on the simplest of the cars and followed it up with a
phone call to their national number.  Things were progressing swimmingly
until I mentioned that 2 of the cars were Nitrous equipped.  They will
not handle Nitrous equipped cars under any conditions.  Levered the
Quote into some viable concessions from my current agent.

Oh well,

jerry