[DeTomaso] RS Corse

Vinh Ly vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:59:38 EST 2013

Tom,

Thanks for the response, it was very helpful.  The photos of your car show
you have a very nice and detailed Euro GTS.

Looking at the documents also made me think whether if RS Corse may/may not
have their collection of documents digitized or backed up, so who knows if
they would always be available.

Thanks,
Vinh Ly
'75 Euro GTS #7445