[DeTomaso] RS Corse

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 09:51:59 EST 2013

 Vinh,

I too have a Euro GTS but had no documentation to prove it.   I contacted RS Corse and was quoted the same high price for the documents but bit the bullet because I had been searching for supporting documentation for over 25 years.

Most would say I was crazying for spending that kind of money for the 3 pieces of paper I got but nowI can say with full confidence that my car is Euro GTS.

I put scanned copies of the documents in my entry if the Provamo registry.  Look at VIN 5186.  The RS Corse documents are at the bottom of the photos.

Tom
5186