[DeTomaso] Hi its Jay Leone

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 23:20:48 EDT 2013

Hi Jay,

I have heard EBC recommended several times.  I cannot comment, but they
can't be all bad if they are recommended so frequently.

If you want Porterfield, call them direct
(http://www.porterfield-brakes.com), or call a Pantera vendor - Hall,
Quella, PPC, etc. - whichever is your favorite.

Make sure you get the R4S compound, and ask that the rear pads are slotted
for the e-brake.  The e-brake will not work properly without the slot.
Mine were not slotted, but I ditched the e-brake at about the same time,
so it wasn't a big deal.
--
Will