[DeTomaso] Damper suggestion

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Sat Nov 2 15:02:20 EDT 2013

I swapped out mine for a Romac and have not regretted the choice.  I
researched what dampers were available and the Romac is a top tier choice.   By
chance, I happened to find one on evil-bay (EBAY) for stupid cheap, brand new
 in the box for like $85.

Ron Hyde

_Ron Hyde's  De Tomaso Cars Page - My Pantera #2492_
(http://home.comcast.net/~parapantera/site/)

In a message dated 11/1/2013 10:21:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,