[DeTomaso] MSC Fuel Injection

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Sun Nov 3 12:40:49 EST 2013

Has anyone on the forum installed MSC's throttle-body fuel injection system?
It looks like it would fit, and would eliminate discussion of carb issues.

In reading about it I see that it can be linked to their distributor and
take over vacuum and mechanical advance functions.  I will be talking to
them tomorrow - curious if they have any form of a knock sensor to control
maximum advance or if they just use what one programs in for max advance for
given rpm and vacuum advance?

Stephen Nelson

SNClocks.com <http://www.snclocks.com/>

Click here to join one of our mailing lists Contact
<http://fs19.formsite.com/kagforms/form675003155/index.html>  Lists

Click here for our new
<http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Hammered-Dulcimers/About-Steves-D
ulcimers/19824807_4sHGgj#1558377542_LKmkrT7> Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for my new blog <http://www.perfectoldman.com/>  on finding
happiness in retirement