[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Alternate dip-stick location

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 1 22:09:05 EDT 2013

Bud Hower did this a few years ago and tried to provide some
documentation with photos here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=4450

You'll need to note he installed the plug and figured out where to drill
an angled hole.  He appeared to have decent success.  Your success may vary.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA