[DeTomaso] safety wire ZF-2

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:36:14 EDT 2013

When I cracked open my case and saw (thank goodness) that it was already
safety wired, I marveled at the quality of the work.  It was done much more
precisely than I would have... or even could have performed the job.  It's
hard to describe, but those bolts just will not turn wired like they are.

sean