[DeTomaso] Dash

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun May 19 11:30:37 EDT 2013

The dash changed around 5000 or so (Jan 73), but then in March/73 a bunch of
cars got the old dash (to consume inventory ?).

Chuck

When did they change from the two pod dash to the singe pod dash? I always
thought the two pod dash was great looking, more Italian but I recall owners
of the two poders say gauge visibility is much more difficult. My old car's
speedometer had kilometers per hour rather than miles per hour so I never
much bothered looking at the speedometer in the first place and I always
knew when the engine was at 2200 rpms.

Cheers

Paul
No virus found in this message.