[DeTomaso] New Options for 15" Tires

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 14:07:16 EDT 2013

I stand corrected then, maybe they just sell them http://www.cokertire.com/brands/michelin/tb5-tb15.html

>>>Unfortunately they don't make them wide enough for use on a GT5.

True, but I thought this thread originated about 295/50-15 tires, the GT5 specific thread was about brakes?

>>>DOT Competition tires are just barely legal when they are brand new.  However, the slightest amount of wear then puts them with insufficient tread depth.

I'd argue they are not legal when new irrespective of the tread depth they are stamped "Not for Highway Use"

Julian