[DeTomaso] New Options for 15" Tires

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 14:11:35 EDT 2013

Is this the tire that some of you are using?

http://us.coopertire.com/Tires/Passenger/COBRA-RADIAL-G-T.aspx

It all depends on how you use your car but I would never consider anything like this.

I don't even want to imagine what this tire feels like at 120mph through a twisty mountain sweeper.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw