[DeTomaso] NPC: Work/living experience in Brazil

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:45:15 EDT 2013

Charlie I have spent a bit of time down their on business and have team
that I work with all the time.

Great people and a great country. With the World Cup and the Olympics
around the corner it will be lots of fun.

Clearly there are places in big cities  where you don't want to go but I
would say the same for many US cities.

The main language is Portugese. In hotels and nicer restaurants you get by
with English or Spanish but harder outside of the business expat world.