[DeTomaso] NPC: Work/living experience in Brazil

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Wed May 8 07:16:51 EDT 2013

I have spent time in Sao Paulo when I was married to a Brazillian.
I would call it a area full of too many people who are very hardworking, fun loving and drive like maniacs.
Also so many poor people are everywhere, we never had any problems in our three week trip.
Reminded me of tough/poor/dangerous sections of New York City and Miami. I though feel more scared in the French Quarter of New Orleans where I was raised.
Work ethic was high, it is a matter of staying away from the bad parts but with 24 mill in Sao and 14 mill in Rio so many unique problems will happen.
I have many friends who like I, am in their late fifties and I hear how they would like to retire there.
How true or real that is may never be known.
The food is ok and the women are beautiful.
They drive like maniacs and do not create collisions.
Just too many people everywhere!
Hope this helps.

Jeff Cobb