[DeTomaso] NPC  Anyone using Linkedin?  Issues?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:43:21 EDT 2013

1) Mike, there is a way to configure your account so that you aren't
bombarded with news. I signed up with them years ago and use it very very
sparingly, and don't receive much spam.
2) Something to consider is that all your movements are public - if you look
at someone's profile, they know you've looked at it. People also know when
you've last signed on. This makes it sort of annoying if, um, you've fired
people and they keep trying to get in touch with you via Linkedin. You can
ignore them, but they know you are ignoring them. You've already fired them
I suppose, so I don't know how much more upset they can be with you but it
does make things a little awkward.

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375