[DeTomaso] NPC  Anyone using Linkedin?  Issues?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 3 12:15:27 EDT 2013

In a message dated 5/2/13 11 16 59, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> I have clients using Linkedin, but I an generally relunctant to sign up
> with anything connected with social media.  Has anyone singed up with them
> and had issues?
>

>>>I made the mistake of signing up with them.   There is apparently NO way
to un-sign, which should tell you something.   Now I'm constantly bombarded
with spam from Linkedin, telling me that somebody I've never met now is
connected with somebody else I've never met.

I send ALL Linkedin mail directly to the spam folder.   People who I want
to get ahold of me can easily get ahold of me without using Linkedin.

I suppose it's an effective tool for a certain class of professional who is
able to use it to build networks for future employment etc.   But for a guy
like me, it's a nuisance.