[DeTomaso] Front mounted AC

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Thu May 2 09:38:21 EDT 2013

Just to add to that. If you are converting over to r134 you most certainly
should replace all the hoses with 'barrier hoses' as the old r12 hoses can
and  will react with the r134 and can cause problems. Just my 4 cents.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 5/1/2013 7:11:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jjdetrich at gmail.com writes:

On Wed,  May 1, 2013 at 2:08 PM, <JDeRyke at aol.com> wrote:

> One little  known fact: the SAME hoses will fit either a front or rear
> condenser.  All(?) one has to do is completely remove the   hoses and
>  re-route to
> fit your choice of condenser  positions.

However, this would be a good time to replace  those 40 year old  hoses.

Jeff
6559

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list