[DeTomaso] original wheels and tires

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 12:35:19 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/18/13 9 05 29, l_yamaoka at yahoo.com writes:

> Had to sell my 1972 Pantera, but I still have an extra original set of
> four wheel and tires hanging out in my garage.  15 x 7 front and 15 x 8 rear;
> All four wheels are in very good original condition.  Tires are original
> Goodyear Arrivas, low mileage in excellent condition, no cracking.
>
> Anyone have any interest?
>

>>>Wow!

By virtue of the fact that you have Arriva tires, I would assume that your
car was a '72 L-model, which had the later-style wheels.   The tires have no
*practical* value (they are only marginally safe to drive on) but great
*collector* value (they would really make an L-model 'pop' at a car show).

I hope somebody sees their appeal and offers you something reasonable for
them.   By the way, where are you (and they) physically located?