[DeTomaso] Clutch master swap out

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Mon Mar 11 16:16:32 EDT 2013

I've removed the clutch master twice, once with Roland in a parking lot in
France (he brought a spare :-)), once alone in my garage. Both were approx.
1+ hour jobs. It did involve laying on your back with your head near the
pedals removing snap ring etc., might curse a bit. And if you're alone, you
need some tool affixed to one side of the two bolts while you unscrew from
the other side.

No need to remove pedal box or anything dramatic. Enjoy...

Mikael