[DeTomaso] Installing Gasket s

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:23:24 EST 2013

I normally put a very light film of RTV on water pump gaskets.  I've never
had gaskets with a tiny bit of RTV leak.  I have had them leak with no RTV.

I typically do not coat oil gaskets - oil pan, valve covers, etc., but I
have seen people glue cork valve cover gaskets to the cover side only.  It
seems to work, but I've never done it.

I am not an authority.  That's just my experience.

--
Will