[DeTomaso] NPC: One Lucky SOB

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:09:07 EST 2013

Some of the same only different...
A friend was recently rear ended hard by a Ford pickup as he sat at a light in his C5 Vette convertible.
The truck  ended up with serious damage to the front with the bumper pushed to the ground, radiator
destroyed and everything in front of it.  The truck caught the Vette at a sweet spot.  The body shop called
the next day to tell John that all he needed was a re-spray on the rear cap.  We went to look at it. The
big cross beam on the end of the frame rails along with the foam energy absorber took all the force
without permanently deforming.  Amazing to see. You just get lucky sometimes.

Michael Frazier