[DeTomaso] NPC: One Lucky SOB

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 7 21:13:25 EST 2013

What is it with Corvette drivers?

The last time I saw something remotely like this was when our own Mike
Drew circulated a link to a photo of another Corvette in the exact same
position.  Except in that photo there was a large red bloody spot on the
drivers side back door of the truck, and the rest of the man's body was
pinned under the bottom of the trailer, still sitting upright in the
seat.  It was so subtle that most people missed the fact the driver was
still in the seat... sans head.

Obviously this driver was lucky, apparently he wasn't paying attention
to what he should have been... the road and traffic.  I know... it's not
a Corvette thing... it's a driver thing.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA