[DeTomaso] Push-Button Fire

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:33:14 EDT 2013

My ISP has now finally restored net service to my office, so this is a test
and.

I've got more than a thousand messages, yikes.  So if you have e-mailed me
directly,

even with the usual Registry e-mail prioritizing and SPAM filtering, it is
going to take me quite a while

to reply, so I apologize in advance for any delay in responding.

With one of my first messages are these photos of what appear to be an
exotic car warehouse,

post fire.  I'm told this was from back in 2004, in Liechtenstein.  In
addition to the Push-Button

I see what is left of a Ferrari in the background, among others.

If the fire was not enough to destroy all these cars, having the tile roof
collapse sure finished them off.

Chuck

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org <http://www.detomasoregistry.org/>